2021 Ladies Golfer of the Year
The points awarded for the Golfer of the Year competition are allocated for the Top 10 net scores in each of the designated competitions.
The events are:
- All 18 Hole Competitions in Bearna Golf & Country Club held betweenMay 14th 2021 until 19th September 2021 inclusive.
Points will be allocated as follows:
- 18 Hole Singles Competition (apart from Majors)
- 1st 12 points
- 2nd 10 points
- 3rd 8 points
- 4th to 10th: 7,6,5,4,3,2 and 1 point respectively
- Major competitions (Lady Captain’s Prize, Captain’s Prize to Ladies, President’s Prize and Directors prize)
- 5 times the above point structure e.g. 1st place in Lady Captain’s gets 18 points and so on
Please Note – there are no allocated points towards GOY for the winners/runners up of the ladies club singles matchplay.
Each player will have their points from their best 12 events over the year added together
The person with the highest number of points will be deemed to be the winner of Golfer of the Year. The winner will be awarded the GOY prize and will be entitled to park in the Ladies GOY parking space for the 2022 golf season.
In the event of a tie for first place an 18 Hole singles stableford competition will decide the winner.